Today me,Erna,Afiqa and Tia took neoprints. Me and Afiqa take together only and Tia and Erna take themselves. Mine with Afiqa quite nice. We take at Bugis. While me and Afiqa was decorating,Tia and Erna say tat they go to KFC. So we say ouhkaes. Then aft wards,me and Afiqa wanna find them. We can't find them at all. It's like we lost and we are i call Tia. Then she picked up,I told her how to get there. Then she say ask people for direction. If this happen again not gonna go there. At last we planned to meet at where we took neoprints. Then me and Afiqa went home. Tia and Erna went home at 5. Then Afiqa like so afraid that if we stop at Eunos,we will get the wrong bus. We were taking MRT and bus home. I say no worries i been here loads of time and tomorrow I gonna be here too. Then at last i went home. About Afiqa I not sure. On the way to home,I saw Zofeerah and two other pupils. Laugh out loud. Now chatting with Ct...
Buhbye..FilzaxD
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!