<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


saturday!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today,I play audition with Khairiah,Yani,Aini and Mandy. Laugh out loud. I miss a lot sey. Never mind. I gonna be 6tenacity08...boohoo: ( same class as this current p5s..i wanna Khairiah the same class as me and Afiqa. Laugh out loud. Now listening to music. Yesterday,i got no shirts to sign. On Thursday shine awards day,I love 6honesty07. They shout wen i go up the stage especially Sharmane&Yuling,my sis. Gonna miss them and others p6s. Laugh out loud. Yayye!Getting first award sey :D. Out of words..

Buhbye..FilzaxD