<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


party!!
Saturday, November 03, 2007

Today went to tuition I thought was only party but got study. Laugh out loud. Never bring a stuff only myself. Laugh out loud. Luckily teacher never scold. Then like about 3.30 we play game. Yayye. Girls got 13 marks while boys got 12 1/2marks. Yayye beat them by i/2 a mark.Then go Parkway to buy markers. I buy Blue and Grey for my profile but for the Blue, need to shake till ink come out. When ink cum out the color very nice. Can't wait to use the markers. Now very boring. Waiting for someone to talk to. Anyway watching hsm2 sing-along. Laugh out loud..

Buhbye..FilzaxD