<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


neoprints!!
Friday, November 16, 2007

Today, I saw Wan wen cried. She cried like an hour or something. Then we go Tampines take neoprints. One time take neoprints altogether,second time take with Wan wen alone. Quite nice. She look cute wen she smile cause of her dimples. Cutie Wan wen,my Mei. Then one of the neoprints she go hug me but she change the pose. Laugh out loud. Being lame. Yayye first time take with her. Then go home. I can't show it cause i dun have scanner. If Aini,she later put at her blog. Not even hers then still wanna put. Laugh out loud..

Buhbye..FilzaxD