<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


haha!!
Monday, November 19, 2007

Today me go Khairiah house for a while..see kitty cat..then went home. I asked Aisha and Faiza to go my house.Then Faiza wanna do blog. I helped her. By tat time i was online in MSN. When,someone online right,Aisha quickly talk to the person,she dun even know them,then talk. Omg!!Then when Afiqa online she went mad,and of cause she talk to Afiqa. Faiza dun get a chance to do her blog,neither was i. Then i begged both of them to go home. About Faiza's blog,i tell her that i helped her do. Then finished at last. I dun wan Aisha to go my house again!! She like controlling the computer!Argh. Anyway,out of words..

Buhbye..FilzaxD