Today Kenneth call me to go Parkway. Then i say ouhkaes cause very bored at home. Then i call Aini,ask her go Parkway with me and Kenneth. She say can. So when wanted to go Macdonald where Kenneth told us to meet,we saw Kenneth. We were shocked. Ouh well then we followed him go Mini Toons. He said he wanna buy it for his girlfriend. Then he follow us go evergreen.Aini wanna buy pens. I wanna buy markers but so expensive. Only bring 3 dollar,then the cost of the pen is 2.55 dollar. Then left only 45 cent. So i decided not to buy markers. Then he show us the things tat he buy at Mini Toons. I said i thought it was for his girlfriend.Then say n-a-a. Then he said follow me go Macdonald.Then he left us.So me and Aini just go Macdonald buy macflurry. Then we saw him. He keep smiling at us..like flirting like that.Gross!Then we just ignore him.After buying macflurry we saw him with another friend of his. Then me and Aini decided to go playground to wait for me finish macflurry. I eat very slow. Then we go library. I told Aini that I think that Kenneth was just using us. Cause he asked us out then in the end left us and go to his friend. That sickening Kenneth . Now with Aini at the library.,we were bored todeath.Not really death. Wow. I write quite long. Who cares??I'm lame and I know that. Later chatting with friends. Got to go.
Buhbye..FilzaxD
about me
Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!