<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


getting scolding for no reason!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today life is sumhow fun and miserable!

FUN: Today Aini went to my house!She played audition.I invited her cause so boring at home!Then I asked Khairiah can go out?She say maybe.So me and Aini say we meet you at the playground near my house.She replied it's raining.So I said 'How about go library?'She said ouhkaes.Me and Aini waited her for like an hour,i guess.Then when i go home and online in MSN,I said why u never come?She replied her mother don't let her go out.Then i said ouhkaes.She said she damn sorry.Anyway I'm not really angry at her about the wait thing.

MISERABLE:Just now my mom scold me for whatever i never do that larhhx,never do this larhhx.So naggy.Then i said fine!Damn what eh she!!No offence but i have to say this.She said I so lazy. I wish there's school.Can escape from prison.I treated my house like prison!Haha. Sometimes we do fight.If my family hate me,then i also hate them!!

I played audition just now doing the 'MISERABLE' part!Laugh out loud!
I played club dance only!!Audition is fun to play!!

Just now me and Khairiah keep calling each other in audition(i meant whispering).
At last I just exit from the audition thing to write this 'FUN' and 'MISERABLE' post!
Me and Aini made some cool words.
retards = motards
lollipop = rollipop
chocolate = docolate
sushi = mushi
cute = tute(almost same as toot)
I only write this words.Others i don't wanna write cause I forgot. I a bit short memory.
Out of words!!