<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


fun!!
Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hey today me,Afiqa,Khairiah,Yani and Aisha having so much fun!! We create some dance steps. Today the superstars and Silat members ate pizza. Damn delicious but dun like the vegetables. Yayye my new godsis is Erna but before that we watch a video on 'LETS WORK IT' challenge. I hate tat Loyang School. Actually I call them Lonkang freak. Copy our song and dance steps. Feel like kicking their ass. By the way,we all as in the five of us,test each other. Anyway don't know what to say..

Buhbye..FilzaxD