<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


superstars rawks!!
Sunday, October 07, 2007


Yo!!!The superstars was off the hook!Hey we work really hard but in the end,got 4th place liao. Sorry this is not what I'm gonna say about. The thing is i have to do spring cleaning. So tiring. Omg!!Hari Raya is just next week and no need to fast again!!Wohoo. So boring. Nothing to do!!Eh I wanna introduce ya who are these guys..(if u know already ignore it. Doing this for fun)
From left to right
1st row: Carolyn Tung,Nur Filza,Khairiah,Afiqa, Khairyani,Jean Ng,Yun Ting,Cindy Yiu,Waileng, Deona Chong
2nd row: Susanti,Adit,Tariq,Desmund,SarahYeo,Erna,Xiao Qian,Kenneth Tan,Mutthiah,Sharmane,Alex,Goh Yiling,Yuling. That's all for today

Buhbye..FilzaxD