<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


lol!!
Monday, October 08, 2007

Today i laugh like siao. I don't know why.Haha. Damn funny sia. Laugh out loud. Homework sometimes never do. Got prayers at night till 10 then sleep. Scared la teacher scold. Haha omg!!After SA2 exams when will be the superstars treat. Can't wait to eat cheese fondue first time . Nice or not nice don't care just eat it. I wanna have superstars again. Phew. Doing aerobics on the stage. No stage fright liao. Got performed when p2.Malay dance. Haha laugh out loud. Nothing to say more. Wanna sleep.. Later wake up at 4am. So troublesome liao

Buhbye..FilzaxD