<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Mie wanna fuck tat man!
Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey its mie Filza.Mie,Af and Erna went to tm to take neoprints.Then we take i'm so damn happy coz the neoprints tat i take is nicer than the one i take b4.Then wen wanna go home,mie and Af play in the bus.Then this man scold us for kicking the chair but i accidentally did it and he scold Erna.I feel sad for her.Anyway she okay wif it.Mie and Erna wanna fuck the man.So long suckers.I dedicated it to the man.Nth 2 say..byes