<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/647403667014523458?origin\x3dhttp://outmodedlifestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about me

Filza Ferlynna
I love DANZE!


Wish this person can go out wif me and my besties
Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hi, is me again.Long time never write.I had a crush on somebody but I wish he can go out me and my besties.When we ask him to went out wif us but he doesn't want to go wif us.He go out wif other girls instead of us.At school he said to me and one of my besties "You guys suck".Me and my besties keep saying this word coz this is the first time he said it to us.It was quite fun saying that.Tomorrow I can't wait to see him on Monday even though its exam.